The bobsleigh & skeleton 2010 FIBT World Cup is happening at the Whistler Sliding Centre Nov. 25, 26 & 27 – and we have tickets! Available on a first come first serve basis as tickets are limited. If you would like to relive the Olympic excitement during this amazing event and receive these complimentary tickets, contact Shauna O’Callaghan.
Tickets include the following:
• Access for the entire three-day 2010 Viessmann FIBT World Cup Bobsleigh and Skeleton Whistler
• Reserved complimentary parking close to the Whistler Sliding Centre
• Access to the Whistler Sliding Centre 90 minutes prior to the competitions and use of a priority access line at all times to the venue
• Thunderbird corner and finish line viewing
• Multiple screens televisions providing complete coverage of the competitions
• One bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne per table per day
• Opportunity to meet Olympians and World Cup champions
• 5% of all Food and Beverage sales donated to the Whistler Sports Legacies Society.
- • Women’s Skeleton: 3:00 – 6:00 pm (Cdn Melissa Hollingsworth)
- • Women’s Bobsleigh: 6:00 – 9:00 pm (Cdn Kaillie Humphries & Cdn. Helen Upperton)
- • Men’s Skeleton: 3:00- 6:00 pm (Cdn Jon Montgomery)
- • Men’s 2-man Bobsleigh 6:00 – 9:00 pm (Cdn Lyndon Rush)
- • Men’s 4-man Bobsleigh: 4:00 – 6:00 pm (Cdn Lyndon Rush)