Whistler is a year-round destination with so much to do. Summer months are warm and sunny and the the resort becomes a huge outdoor playground of golfing, biking, swimming, hiking and so much more.
Golf in Whistler
Whistler offers four signature golf courses:
- Big Sky Golf & Country Club – designed by Robert Cupp
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club – designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Nicklaus North Golf Course – designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Whistler Golf Club – designed by Arnold Palmer
Late April / early May through October. For more information, visit www.whistler.com/golf
Whistler Mountain Bike Park
Whistler Bike Park is one of the largest and most equipped bike parks in the world. With trails for every level of rider, this is a serious Whistler summer past-time. The bike park operates from May until October. It’s not unusual for people to enjoy a morning skiing on the glacier and ending the day with a few runs in the bike park.
Whistler Mountain Bike Park Maps
Download the Whistler Bike Park Maps (PDF)
Whistler Bike Park Facts
- The park offers unguided vertical to 1,175 metres (3,855 feet) and guided vertical to 1,500 metres (5,000 feet).
- Three lifts, including the Whistler Gondola, service more than 45 trails.
- The trails are ranked 17 per cent beginner, 23 per cent intermediate, and 60 per cent expert.
- Mid-May to mid-October (actual dates to be advised)
Cross Country Biking
In the valley around Whistler, over 200 kilometres of maintained double and single track cross-country trails are available, of varying difficulty.
Whistler Biking and Trail Maps
Download Warning: File sizes can be large due to the detailed nature of some maps.
More Summer Activities
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Lakes & Beaches
- Bear Viewing
- White Water Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Bungee Jumping
- ATV and 4×4 Adventures
- Summer Skiing & Boarding
- Jet Boating
- Canoe, Kayak & SUP
- Road Cycling
- Rock Climbing & Via Ferrata
For more information on Whistler summer activities visit Tourism Whistler.